A narrow waist is not for wearing crop tops. Or show off your abdominal muscles for beauty only. But a waist circumference that exceeds the standard size also indicates an increased risk of many diseases, including obesity, heart disease, or high blood cholesterol. Therefore, reducing belly fat is something we should focus on. But we know it’s not easy.
Know about belly fat
Before reducing belly fat Let’s get to know this part of fat first. If anyone has a figure as fat as an apple It is more bloated in the abdomen than in other parts. It may be fat that has accumulated for a long time. And it’s in the internal organs rather than soft fat. accumulates under the skin Therefore, to reduce the fat inside the body to this size Exercise alone is not enough. Must be combined with diet control as well.
5 easy tips to reduce belly fat
- Start the day with activities that make you alert, such as running, light aerobics, running or walking up the stairs on your way to work, etc. to increase our alertness and refresh us. animated and burn more energy
- There are activities during the day to do all the time. You may take the time to walk to the bathroom while working or studying by walking quickly. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Make sure to get up from your chair at least every 1-2 hours. To prevent obesity and other office syndromes
- You can eat 3 meals normally. But choose more food to eat. Avoid white rice, eat brown rice or red rice instead. Choose low-fat protein such as chicken, fish with skin on, and add more vegetables and fruits. and reduce both desserts and drinks. http://ufabet999.com
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, 5-7 days a week. Emphasis on exercising all parts and the abdomen, followed by exercises that require resistance to weight such as sit-ups, planks, etc.
- Don’t go to bed too late. Because the later you sleep The higher the risk, the more likely you are to resist eating small meals at night.